Tuesday, August 5, 2008

2006..the beginning of everything..

I still remember when I was form 4, when I got my first report card, my results were terrible,
can't do anything...form 4 was very new to me and i didn't have much tuition and I play a lot =x

Then, I decided to have a group with studies with ed, and surprisingly, he already have group studies with her...and that time I didn't really get to know her yet...so I just join in like normal...
Speaking of results, I can say her results "rivals" mine =p hahaha...
After one or two group study...I didn't go have group studies with ed and her anymore...until...

Until July...when something quite big came up between me and ed, I begin to continue Gs(group studies) with her...
It was kinda awkward, we discuss most of our subjects...Bio, math, add math and much more...
And she revise my chinese and I revise her english =)
We have our regular Gs until one month den we din see ea other again...

This is....only pre-beginning =)

No comments: