Sunday, November 2, 2008

2nd daTe -- tHe Korea faReWelL daTe~~ (9/12/06)

Yes..few days later and she'll be at Korea with her family...
how sweet...I never flew on an airplane b4 also T.T
Haha....anyway...its been a week and 2 days since we last met...
den out of no where...she ask if I wanna go out....
I said ok...and we've decided to go some where she din go b4 =)

On that day, we meet up at pm(perangin "stinking" mall)
den......we walk our way to the Jetty !!! xD
its hot noon ok and I din notice it k...she's gonna chop me for sure de XD
but den...its still fine last time...still fine....put up a smile face and say its ok la ^^
thats how she was...hahaha...lolz...

We reach Jetty...hot hot...den we walk the way up to the ferry..
luckily we don't need to wait that long...hehehe..
we went on board den we sat down...we talk abt academic stuff...hehehe..this one I remember ^^
den...sea-viewing for a little while and ~~ta-da~~~we're on mainland...
she ask if we can go sunway...hmmmm...but den i dunno the way T.T
end up...we took another ferry back island =)

On way back island, its really sea-viewing de...
there's 2 deck on the ferry...we went down to the lower deck...
there we chatted and feel the breeze b4 b4 we went up again...

and ta-da...we're on island again...
"wanna walk again??" I asked and she quickly shake her head and say no!! xD
hahahaha...hot day ma...every girl is afraid of the sun =)
on the bus...she said...u had big eyes O.O
and how big my eyes is?? is it realllly that big??? haha..not sure...but she said it..and that is wat everyone does...I have big eyes O.O

the bus reach pm...we walk our way up...
finally...I can feel some air-con....lolz...she must be very hot de...heheh...
speaking of hot...she's wearing red that day and guess wat...there's actually one guy keep looking at her when we had lunch ^^ hahaha...
we had our lunch at Forever Fresh...that is the first time I taste their Thai Style Fried Rice O_O
though not that hot like the original one at prontip...it can make me sweat alot and red my face de...
and she kept asking...are ok?? you ok not??
I said im fine..im fine...and finish my plate T.T
lolz...ahahahah.....

after lunch..we went for a little shopping at Parkson...
walk walk here...walk walk there...looking at those pretty dress that she can't buy...
torturing leh xD can see cannot buy...oh well..we're just win-shop afterall =)

As like every happy date...time doesn't fly...time rocket!!!!
and here goes my daddy.."wat time u coming back for dinner?" =.=''
the usual thing...wan me to go home early >.<
bid bye bye and I'll only be able to see her again after she came back from Korea...



I din tell u this but I miss u lot when u're at Korea =)

3 comments:

Vernn said...

soo.. schhhweeettt..=)

KwoONZz said...

damn gina la u two
cannot blame u
mmg gina that time

Nicole Pang said...

we so long never update de?