Saturday, November 15, 2008

tHe 3rd ~~ the 1-day-late Christmas Date

Posting at this kind of time is kinda....
reminds me of 2 years back....when the time its still 2006-going-to-be-2007..

She's back from Korea de ^^ hehehe...
den she wasn't back in pg yet..
still staying at KL for some time
so...same as usual...we still chat over sms alot...
until I said we'll come out again on Christmas =)

but den...as usual...I don't like Dad to tell where I'm going...
So end up..I din tell him I'm goin out on Christmas...
okok...lets make things clear...
On Christmas eve...dad said we're going to tambun...
but den..my bro & I can't woke up =.=
in de end we're going on Christmas..de 25th...

Go Tambun means don't get to dating with her
(bad huh me..give so many excuses >.<)

Ok...lets start the story!!!


26th is the day...
as very usual...
I was the one who's waiting again =)
the same place...PM (perangin sucking mall)

its very surprising though..that day...
know why???
Coz this is the 1st time I saw her wearing skirt...
yaya...I know wat u guys gonna say...lame ma rite???
well I tell u it isn't lame at all!!!

She's so gorgeous with the skirt..
too bad I can't give u all the image...
din took any photo that time...
but den its really nice...pretty...beautiful...gorgeous =)
all de while..she's been wearing long jeans only..
now that she wore a skirt...
She's really like a lady now xD


After all my excitement...
we took bus to gurney..
now..here's the interesting part...
I remember its almost time for our movie...
coz we don't have any time to take lunch yet...
so we walk our way to GSC....

there's 1 english movie that we wanted to watch...
hmmm...if nt mistaken...its Eragon...
Eragon ah...the guy with his flame-throwing dragon ah...
ya...Eragon...
den..dunno wat happened...I really can't recall why de...>.<
we're force to watch de other movie..
which was starred by Jay Chou..the 黄金甲

At the counter...buying out tickets...
choosing our seats now...
OMG!!!
most of the feng-sui seats have been bought de..
left a few front row only O_O
den..the girl ask me if wanna take de Couple Seat??
So..in my blur-sotong state o.o
I just said..."okok..we'll take the couple seat" =)


The counter girl smile...
She smiled as well...
and I was like pai seh abit...ahahaha
1st time sit Couple Seat with a girl wor...
not even couple yet wor...
tell me la..how many of u actually experience this b4 huh...
and this kind of coincident won't happen everytime de I tell u xD
so..lucky or wat?? i'll let u guys decide =)





To be continue....

No comments: