Saturday, November 1, 2008

tHe NaMe Yukiko & our 1st long-Hour pHone talK

After our first date at gurney...we cont to sms...if not mistaken(again) should be daily xD
den the one week plus apart b4 our 2nd date...i still remember in my head that she's asking me for help...
ermm...she wants a Japanese name !
I dunno why she has the urge to get one...mayb it has smth to do with our little "japanese lesson"..

So...I with the pc at home starts to look for names at the internet(my modem cable come back de ^^) for her...
the list is long...really long....1 by 1 she eliminated every single name that I suggested...hahaha...
finally...when she can no longer wait...she call me instead...hehe...
we talk for abt half an hour like that?? finally she adopted her very own Japanese name =)
and I've put a lot of effort in convincing her that this is the best name de..no other name is better de...
tell you guys one thing...if I don't do that...the search for her name can really go to no end >.<
but den...the name that she picked is nice and meaningful also wat...really !!
Yuki=snow/happy, ko=child
all in all...her name could be either the Child of the Snow or the Child of Happiness..
and I would rather want her to pick the child of happiness =)
coz...to be honest...at that time...I think its more meaningful xD

D
en here comes our very first long hour phone conversation...
this one I really...really...really...couldn't remember when de >.< that time she was in her cousin's(ah fan) home...thats why I can't call her house phone...
and chat openly...if you ask her wat we chat abt that night rite...she'll just shake her head, smile at you and openly say I dunno ^^
hahaha...but den..the same goes with me la...
I can only remember a fragment of the details...
We were talking abt prefects' stuff...den...I can keep on hearing ah fan's voice...lolz...
Darn...I can recall wat we're talking...I just knew we chatted till 5 am in the morning =.=




Well...sometimes I wonder...is she still keeping our memories...or its slowly fading away.....

2 comments:

..*:* ManDy *:*.. said...

placebo effect.....
ahah...
u ar..convinced her in using dat name by saying..how gud how nice..wakakaka...

Nicole Pang said...

im sure she still remember the memories la! don worry.. wont fade away de..